The swimming pool Hocus Pocus is dedicated to people with a serious motoric handicap or a neurovegetative illness and their near relations.
Our team of volunteers will welcome you the first few times you come to the pool.
They will explain how to use the equipment and will draw your attention to the rules to be followed to ensure the infrastructure made available functions properly.
You can consult these rules in the User Guidelines.
How to book ?
Centres and physiotherapists must contact T. Devosse
(+ 32 473 80 23 28 – email@example.com).
Individuals access the pool only by reservation and online payment via their « user account » (see below).
If you don’t have a user account yet
Before you can book a slot you must apply to open a user account by filling in the document « request to open a user account » and sending it to info(ad) hocuspocus-asbl.be.
Once our secretariat receives the agreement an account will be opened in your name and you will receive the access codes and by e-mail, and also the « user guidelines » and the « occupancy contract« .
These codes will allow you to access the online booking page using the “Réserver” key.
You have a user account
1. If you already have a user account, use the “Réserver” key to access the booking homepage.
2. Click on “Choisir”, then on “Flat-rate from 20 euro” to access the schedule.
3. Stipulate the total number of swimmers.
4. Choose the time slot you want.
5. Pay online.
6. You will receive your QR access code for the pool by e-mail.
7. Go and swim ;o)